2017年2月14日火曜日

Jarek Biliński Poland Nysa Województwo opolskie / Nowe i Używane japońskie motocykle wykonane w Japonii . używane części Closs roweru

He came to Tokyo japan on 2017 Februaly .
He says that he came to Japan to see me. But he sent me an email once and I do not know him well.
he could go to sight seeing to Osaka city by himself.
But
he could not come to my company himself.without my pick up.
he could go to another motorcycle supplier company himself.

He told me that he wanted me to pick you up but I am busy and I knew that the price with me would never match he could go another place by himself.

That's why I did not feel like picking him up.

I heard from several companies he visited his desired price and type of motorcycles.



I can not sympathize with him at all.

He enjoys sightseeing in Osaka


Jarek Biliński

Jarek Biliński 1

Jarek Biliński  2

Jarek Biliński 3
 używane części Closs roweru 
Jarek Biliński 4

Jarek Biliński 5


Jarek Biliński
Nwe i Używane japońskie motocykle CRM250 wykonane w Japonii

+48 606 346 026​



Negative opinion is better than indifference.












https://www.facebook.com/jarek.bilinski.1
Zespół Szkół Mechanicznych w Nysie
Szkoła Mistrzostwa Sportowego w Świdnicy
Negative is better than indifference.
I send information to block people like you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿